IOM Qatar Jobs 2022 | IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer, Case Management Jobs | IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs 2022 | IOM Jobs in Doha | IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer, Case Management Vacancy 2022 | Highest Paying Jobs in Doha | IOM Jobs in Qatar | International Organization for Migration Vacancies and Employment, Latest Jobs with International Organization for Migration Careers in Qatar.
Find Vacancies With IOM Jobs in Qatar Today, Check Current International Organization for Migration Careers Advertisement in the Qatar. Apply for Online IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs, Find out Current International Organization for Migration Career Opportunities: www.iom.int Official website.
⁂ Latest Update ⁂
Associate Project Officer, Case Management Jobs in IOM Qatar Active Now!
Get City of Qatar Jobs in the Doha. Upcoming Qatar Govt Jobs Vacancy. IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs 2022 – International Organization for Migration High Paying Salary Jobs in the Qatar, Highest Paying Jobs in IOM. Find full or part-time jobs in Qatar. Instant availability of Information provided on International Organization for Migration Recruitment is for the benefit of the jobseeker and candidates looking for jobs with International Organization for Migration for Male and Females.
IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs 2022-2023 Apply Online Associate Project Officer, Case Management Vacancy in Doha | Latest International Organization for Migration Careers Job Opportunities in Qatar
International Organization for Migration Jobs and Employment– Find here the Latest Qatar Jobs on International Organization for Migration for Man and Women. IOM Qatar Jobs Vacancies. Full-Time Government Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Government Jobs Opportunity in the Qatar. Upcoming Qatar Federal Government Jobs. You can get jobs news from IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs related to the current job opening in Part-Time or Full-Time International Organization for Migration Jobs Vacancies.
IOM Qatar Careers 2022 – Currently IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs Careers you can check Women jobs in the Qatar and Man’s jobs in the Qatar, IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs. Latest Qatar Government Jobs. Get City of Qatar Jobs in the Qatar. Find All Upcoming Qatar Govt Jobs.
You can get the latest Qatar government jobs careers notification in Doha. Currently, IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs is now available. Now you can apply for Associate Project Officer Jobs in International Organization for Migration Vacancies. We will update you on this page for Doha Jobs in Qatar.
So candidates can subscribe to our Qatar Government job portal for upcoming Qatar Government Careers Vacancies 2022 in International Organization for Migration Vacancies. You can also find here International Organization for Migration vacancies for any education qualification degree/ diploma jobs in Doha and upcoming jobs in Qatar. Check our Qatar Vacancies page.
IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs 2022-2023 Apply for Best Jobs in Qatar and Highest Paying Salary Jobs in Doha, International Organization for Migration Qatar Careers Jobs and Employment
International Organization for Migration Qatar Careers: Apply Online Latest IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs, Looking Latest jobs seekers notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently, International Organization for Migration – Associate Project Officer, Case Management Jobs are available now.
Find full or part-time jobs in Qatar, job seekers who are seeking International Organization for Migration. Associate Project Officer, Case Management Jobs in Qatar with relevant required experience can apply for IOM Careers Employment in Doha. You check here for Qatar Government Jobs in IOM. IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs is available for IOM jobs in Qatar.
IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs Application Form Such eligible applicants can apply to these positions by submitting their applications to the given application address. Therefore, through online the IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs page link provided in the below section, Read all the job details below carefully.
Jobs Summary – IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs
|Hiring Organisation||International Organization for Migration|
|Job Category||Associate Project Officer, Case Management
|Duty Station/ Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 4000 per month (Not Confirm)|
|Contract Type||Contract/ Pramanent|
|Job Time||Full-Time/ Part-Time|
The United States Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) operates world-wide with a target of providing resettlement opportunities to thousands of refugees each year. IOM provides a range of services and support to the USRAP including, but not limited to, case processing, migration health assessments, cultural orientation training, organized transportation and administration of a travel loan and collections program. The Department of Operations and Emergencies (DOE), specifically the Resettlement and Movement Division (RMM), has the organizational responsibility to provide direction, oversight, and guidance to IOM’s global support to all resettlement programs.
Under the United States Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP), the Resettlement Support Center (RSC) provides critical support and processing services for resettlement to the US. As part of an MOU between IOM and the US State Department Bureau for Population Refugees and Migration (PRM), IOM manages the RSC for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
RSC MENA prepares applications for adjudication by and provides support to visiting US
Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officers, facilitates security and medical screenings, provides information about arriving individuals to resettlement agencies in the US and offers Cultural Orientation (CO) training to individuals departing for the US.
Under the overall supervision of the Project Manager, RSC MENA, and the direct supervision of a Project Officer, Case Management, RSC MENA-Qatar Processing Site, the successful
candidate will be based in Doha, Qatar and will have the following duties and responsibilities:
IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs – Description
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Participate in the processing of refugee files for the USRAP. As needed, oversee team members undertaking casework and providing support to US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officers on circuit rides.
2. Adhere to all security protocols and procedures and all circuit ride guidelines and procedures.
Associate Project Officers must be ready, willing, and able to travel to and work in temporary field operations such as Doha, Qatar and to pass all security and medical clearances required to work in locations throughout the region.
3. Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of USRAP refugee file processing following guidelines set forth by the program and adapting knowledge as guidelines are issued or updated.
4. Conduct interviews with refugee applicants in a dignified and professional manner while maintaining the integrity of IOM and adhering to the Code of Conduct. Record refugee statements by writing factual, accurate case histories that capture each applicant’s individual persecution story.
5. Accurately record all biographic data and family relationships for all refugee applicants. Verify, translate, scan, and photocopy all documents required for each refugee file for the purposes of case preparation and/or employment verification. Complete data entry for cases that are created in the database.
6. As required, provide support to visiting USCIS officers, including preparing and quality-checking refugee case files, providing assistance as interviews are conducted and completing other administrative tasks such as updating files and decisions, communicating issues and results to the Field Team support staff, escorting refugee applicants and rescheduling interviews.
7. As required, provide administrative support to the RSC team and management, including but not limited to support related to the processing of family reunification cases, interpreting for refugee interviews, escorting refugee applicants, preparing, organizing and inventorying refugee case files and assisting with logistical support such as flight bookings, housing arrangements or security clearances.
8. Operate under stressful working and living conditions while maintaining a collegial team environment and productive working relationships with both colleagues and implementing partners.
9. Ensure the data integrity of RSC MENA refugee records in the START (USRAP Processing System) database. Utilize new tools to improve the quality of information entered into and extracted from START.
10. Maintain and ensure the confidentiality and integrity of all RSC-related information by implementing control procedures in line with USRAP standards of conduct and data protection rules. Alert a Project Officer or Manager of RSC MENA-Qatar Processing Site of any non-compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or codes of conduct.
11. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience – IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Social Science, International Relations, Regional Studies, or a related field from an accredited academic institution, or
- University degree in the above fields with two years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in USRAP, particularly in RSC casework and USCIS adjudications support activities is preferred;
- Experience serving in hardship locations, particularly in the region, is an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with a team;
- Excellent computer skills and a high level of proficiency in spreadsheet and database applications, with experience using the START (USRAP Processing System) an advantage;
- Knowledge of USRAP program implementation and familiarity with IOM’s administrative, financial and business rules and practices is desirable
- Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism;
- Works effectively with all clients and stakeholders;
- Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly;
- Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management;
- Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility;
- Displays mastery of subject matter;
- Contributes to a collegial team environment;
- Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation;
- Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions;
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
- Delivers on set objectives in hardship situations;
- Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners;
- Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community to advance country office or regional objectives.
IOM’s official languages are English, French, and Spanish.
For all applicants, fluency in English is required (oral and written). Working knowledge of Dario or Pashto is an advantage.
Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process, which may include written and/or oral assessments.
1 Accredited Universities are the ones listed in the UNESCO World Higher Education Database (https://whed.net/home.php).
Values – all IOM staff members must abide by and demonstrate these three values:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 2
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve
shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Managerial Competencies – behavioural indicators level 2
- Leadership: provides a clear sense of direction, leads by example and demonstrates the
ability to carry out the organization’s vision; assists others to realize and develop their potential.
- Empowering others & building trust: creates an atmosphere of trust and an enabling environment where staff can contribute their best and develop their potential.
- Strategic thinking and vision: works strategically to realize the Organization’s goals and communicates a clear strategic direction.
IOM’s competency framework can be found at this link.
Competencies will be assessed during a competency-based interview.
Internationally recruited professional staff are required to be mobile.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
This selection process may be used to staff similar positions in various duty stations.
Recommended candidates will remain eligible to be appointed in a similar position for a period of 24 months.
The list of NMS countries above includes all IOM Member States which are non-represented in the Professional Category of staff members. For this staff category, candidates who are nationals of the duty station’s country cannot be considered eligible.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances. Subject to certain
exemptions, vaccination against COVID-19 will in principle be required for individuals hired on or after 15 November 2021. This will be verified as part of the medical clearance process.
Vacancies close at 23:59 local time Geneva, Switzerland on the respective closing date. No late applications will be accepted.
How to Submit the IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs 2022 Application forum
Aspirants who fill this job require eligibility to fill IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs. International Organization for Migration Application Form for Qatar Job Vacancies 2022 can submit your Application Forum with the help of the below-given tips:-
- Click on the Apply Here Now button available below on this page.
- You will be redirected to the official webpage of International Organization for Migration Jobs Careers.
- Please select the job according to your qualification.
- In this case, we are sharing IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs.
- Fill in all the details with 100% correct information as per the given instructions.
- Now submit the required documents along with CV, qualification certificate, or other.
- Once check that all the details including name, email, phone number, and given documents are correct.
- Click on submit button. And waiting for the reply from International Organization for Migration Carrier.
|➥ Apply Here Now|
Note:- Kindly visit the official International Organization for Migration job page and once again check all eligibility criteria and available IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs. The official link is given above in this article. There is no additional deadline or application fee to apply for International Organization for Migration jobs.
Reasons to go here for IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs Careers 2022
Due to not getting proper information about the latest and upcoming International Organization for Migration Vacancies, many people are deprived of getting IOM Qatar Associate Project Officer Jobs. We provide all latest and updated International Organization for Migration vacancies information faster than others. You can quickly check all the information about the vacancies available on our website.
We have been working here for the past many years, and many job seekers have been successfully selected as employees in many Qatar jobs. To check out all the latest jobs, latest vacancies, and best jobs, add our website to your favorites and bookmark it. Also, click on allow the button to view all International Organization for Migration vacancy updates instantly from our website.
Top Queries Search By People
Doha Government Jobs,
Driver Jobs in Doha,
IOM Qatar Jobs for Other Countries,
IOM Qatar Jobs for Indian,
IOM Qatar Jobs for Pakistani,
IOM Qatar Job Application Form,
IOM Qatar Security Jobs,
Associate Project Officer Jobs in Doha,
Jobs at IOM in Doha,
Associate Project Officer Salaries in Doha,