MEEZA Qatar Jobs 2022 | MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs | MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs 2022 | MEEZA Jobs in Doha | MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Vacancy 2022 | Highest Paying Jobs in Doha | MEEZA Jobs in Qatar | MEEZA Services Inc Vacancies and Employment, Latest Jobs with MEEZA Services Inc Careers in Qatar.
Find Vacancies With MEEZA Jobs in Qatar Today, Check Current MEEZA Services Inc Careers Advertisement in the Qatar. Apply for Online MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs, Find out Current MEEZA Services Inc Career Opportunities: www.meeza.net Official website.
⁂ Latest Update ⁂
Service Design Analyst Jobs in MEEZA Qatar Active Now!
Get City of Qatar Jobs in the Doha. Upcoming Qatar Govt Jobs Vacancy. MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs 2022 – MEEZA Services Inc High Paying Salary Jobs in the Qatar, Highest Paying Jobs in MEEZA. Find full or part-time jobs in Qatar. Instant availability of Information provided on MEEZA Services Inc Recruitment is for the benefit of the jobseeker and candidates looking for jobs with MEEZA Services Inc for Male and Females.
MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs 2022-2023 Apply Online Service Design Analyst Vacancy in Doha | Latest MEEZA Services Inc Careers Job Opportunities in Qatar
MEEZA Services Inc Jobs and Employment– Find here the Latest Qatar Jobs on MEEZA Services Inc for Man and Women. MEEZA Qatar Jobs Vacancies. Full-Time Government Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Government Jobs Opportunity in the Qatar. Upcoming Qatar Federal Government Jobs. You can get jobs news from MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs related to the current job opening in Part-Time or Full-Time MEEZA Services Inc Jobs Vacancies.
MEEZA Qatar Careers 2022 – Currently MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs Careers you can check Women jobs in the Qatar and Man’s jobs in the Qatar, MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs. Latest Qatar Government Jobs. Get City of Qatar Jobs in the Qatar. Find All Upcoming Qatar Govt Jobs.
You can get the latest Qatar government jobs careers notification in Doha. Currently, MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs is now available. Now you can apply for Service Design Analyst Jobs in MEEZA Services Inc Vacancies. We will update you on this page for Doha Jobs in Qatar.
So candidates can subscribe to our Qatar Government job portal for upcoming Qatar Government Careers Vacancies 2022 in MEEZA Services Inc Vacancies. You can also find here MEEZA Services Inc vacancies for any education qualification degree/ diploma jobs in Doha and upcoming jobs in Qatar. Check our Qatar Vacancies page.
MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs 2022-2023 Apply for Best Jobs in Qatar and Highest Paying Salary Jobs in Doha, MEEZA Services Inc Qatar Careers Jobs and Employment
MEEZA Services Inc Qatar Careers: Apply Online Latest MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs, Looking Latest jobs seekers notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently, MEEZA Services Inc – Service Design Analyst Jobs are available now.
Find full or part-time jobs in Qatar, job seekers who are seeking MEEZA Services Inc. Service Design Analyst Jobs in Qatar with relevant required experience can apply for MEEZA Careers Employment in Doha. You check here for Qatar Government Jobs in MEEZA. MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs is available for MEEZA jobs in Qatar.
MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs Application Form Such eligible applicants can apply to these positions by submitting their applications to the given application address. Therefore, through online the MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs page link provided in the below section, Read all the job details below carefully.
Jobs Summary – MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs
|Hiring Organisation||MEEZA Services Inc|
|Job Category||Service Design Analyst
|Duty Station/ Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 4000 per month (Not Confirm)|
|Contract Type||Contract/ Pramanent|
|Job Time||Full-Time/ Part-Time|
The Service Design Analyst shall:
- Protect and secure enterprise information technology assets by establishing and enforcing system controls
- Determine business requirements and define appropriate security controls throughout systems, applications and network infra-structure
- Plan, desig, architect and propose security solutions to meet business requirements, following international security standards and best practices
- Review system and application
- Vulnerability scans and penetration tests results, recommends security remediation and prevention actions to assure security compliances against security standards
- Handle application security, best coding practices, and vulnerability management
- Assist management with key strategies, security gap analysis and mitigation planning
- Ensure service availability and performance targets are achieved with produced designs
- Support Service Transition pre-release and release-delivery activities
- Create, document, and implement procedures related to solution builds, device configurations and deployments
- Works with application development teams to drive strong security best practices and provide code level security scanning and mitigation plans
- Evaluates and recommends security technologies for use throughout the enterprise.
- Works with all architects to drive Enterprise Architecture (EA) processes and best practices.
- Ensures that all security solutions, architecture design and analysis work is documented in a structured fashion.
- Works closely with peers in Security Operations, Security Compliance, to ensure that security reviews regarding information security technologies provide feasible requirements and are consistent with contracts, and regulations
- Designs in-house solutions for maintaining security posture.
- Proactively remains abreast of related evaluating technology trends and requirements, such as emerging standards for new technology opportunities
- Works with IT architects and management to stay abreast of planned and future business and technical directions as it relates to the company’s evolving needs
- Works with project teams and unit level team members to ensure strong alignment with security policy, standards, and best practices
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation;
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Identifies user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods, studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Identify the weak points of the systems.
- Recommend ways to improve a system’s security through both hardware and software.
- Define countermeasures to protect the system from unauthorized user attempts.
- Provide adequate capacity within the IT environment to meet Service Levels and other performance requirements, taking into account daily, weekly and seasonal variations in capacity demands.
- Identify future business requirements that will affect capacity requirements.
- Establish and maintain comprehensive capacity management planning process at the enterprise, system and IT component level
- Implement tools that allow for the effective monitoring/trending of IT Infrastructure, Software and IT components performance and resource utilization
- Continually monitor IT resource usage and promptly identify capacity issues.
- Assess Incidents/Problems and make appropriate capacity IT changes to improve Services performance.
- Perform tuning activities that enable optimized use of existing IT resources
- Ensuring Service Levels in respect of availability are met for all current and new services
- Responding to availability related Incidents and Problems
- Ensuring that appropriate Configuration Items and services are monitored for availability through Event Management
- Specifying appropriate levels of component reliability, maintainability and serviceability
- Create and maintain availability Plan and report availability performance against service levels
- Identifying and defining the internal and external Availability requirements
- Performing a Business Impact Analysis and a Risk Analysis
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management process and making recommendations for improvement
- Handle management information, including KPIs and reports
- Maintaining the incident management system
- Managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures
- Participate and ensure that all teams adhere to the incident management process for every incident
MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs – Description
Establish a Capacity Management process fully compliant with ITIL V3.
Capacity Management will provide the information required to plan effectively and in a timely manner the evolution of the managed infrastructure capacity to support Client’s stated business needs, and to ensure that Client does not reach unexpected capacity limits.
Proactively apply industry best practices and its own experience to define and provide data identifying trends in capacity usage in order to prevent an unexpected breach of known capacity limits.
In this respect, carry out the following capacity management actions:
- Agree with CLIENT on a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to be monitored for Capacity Management purposes.
- For the agreed Capacity Management KPI’s, monitoring data will be extracted from the tools; the data will be analysed to compare usage levels against thresholds.
- Review the technical indicators on a monthly basis and will document them in a report. If warranted by the Capacity Assessment activity, the report will contain technical recommendations (capacity upgrades, changes, etc.) as well as their justifications
- Monthly trend analysis and tactical recommendations are provided to CLIENT, including any upgrade or change that may be recommended because of a design guideline breach
- After a service request issued by CLIENT, implement capacity changes to maintain the required performance service level
To ensure providing the required service levels, CLIENT is expected to predict future business requirements growth on an annual basis.
Establish an availability Service Level Management process based on but not necessarily fully compliant with ITIL V3. It will be submitted to CLIENT approval for the interfaces with CLIENT processes.
To ensure that services can and do meet their service availability targets, the below is expected:
- Design the service considering each service component in terms of its serviceability, reliability, recoverability, maintainability, resilience and security and based on CLIENT specified requirements.
- Establish measures and reporting of availability.
- Monitor on a regular basis the service, as defined in the Design phase, through a set of systems and processes.
- Investigate the underlying reasons for incidents affecting availability.
- Address known risks and mitigating factors.
Address any notable degradation in the availability of CLIENT Services through the Service Improvement Plan (SIP) with actions as appropriate.
Availability is measured as a percentage and is tracked as a KPI and is the object of an SLA described in individual service description where applicable. Monthly reporting on SLAs and contractual compliance review will be part of Service Level Management.
Information Security Management
Establish an Information Security Management process based on but not necessarily fully compliant with ITIL V3. It will be submitted to CLIENT approval for the interfaces with CLIENT processes.
Requirement to be ISO27001 certified and compliant with ISO / IEC 27002.
Information Security Management will ensure that information security is effectively managed in all Service and Service Management activities, such that:
- information is available and usable when required (availability)
- information is observed by or disclosed to only those who have a right to know (confidentiality)
- information is complete, accurate and protected against unauthorized modification (integrity)
ICT Security Policy developed for services in scope of this engagement, which includes policies controlling access, passwords, email, internet, anti-virus, use and misuse of ICT, assets and remote access.
Qualifications and Experience – MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or related field. CISSP, GIAC, CIA, CISM, CRISC and other international security certifications are desirable.
- Eight + years of progressive experience in information technology in terms of systems, applications, networks. Preferred last four years in system security architecture and design. Experience should include security network penetration testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing.
- Knowledge of information security standards in terms of data confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets such as desktop, server, application, database, network security principles for risk identification and analysis.
- Hand on and knowledge with Routers, L3 switches, Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention systems, Applications infrastructure System
- Strong knowledge with systems coding, security analysis, Data Modeling and Data base management
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation) interpersonal and consultative skills are desirable.
- Expert level working knowledge of multiple security specific product solutions (such as network vulnerability scanners, application vulnerability scanners, password complexity testing tools, data encryption solutions, web site filtering tools, anti-virus prevention, firewalls, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of application development principles and related security best practices
- Strong debugging skills in the areas of networking, application development, and web development
- Proficiency in interacting with executive level clients
- Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
- Proficiency in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
- ITIL Certified
- Service Management processes Advanced Knwoledge
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- Information Security Management
How to Submit the MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs 2022 Application form
Aspirants who fill this job require eligibility to fill MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs. MEEZA Services Inc Application Form for Qatar Job Vacancies 2022 can submit your Application Form with the help of the below-given tips:-
- Click on the Apply Here Now button available below on this page.
- You will be redirected to the official webpage of MEEZA Services Inc Jobs Careers.
- Please select the job according to your qualification.
- In this case, we are sharing MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs.
- Fill in all the details with 100% correct information as per the given instructions.
- Now submit the required documents along with CV, qualification certificate, or other.
- Once check that all the details including name, email, phone number, and given documents are correct.
- Click on submit button. And waiting for the reply from MEEZA Services Inc Carrier.
|➥ Apply Here Now|
Note:- Kindly visit the official MEEZA Services Inc job page and once again check all eligibility criteria and available MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs. The official link is given above in this article. There is no additional deadline or application fee to apply for MEEZA Services Inc jobs.
Reasons to go here for MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs Careers 2022
Due to not getting proper information about the latest and upcoming MEEZA Services Inc Vacancies, many people are deprived of getting MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst Jobs. We provide all latest and updated MEEZA Services Inc vacancies information faster than others. You can quickly check all the information about the vacancies available on our website.
We have been working here for the past many years, and many job seekers have been successfully selected as employees in many Qatar jobs. To check out all the latest jobs, latest vacancies, and best jobs, add our website to your favorites and bookmark it. Also, click on allow the button to view all MEEZA Services Inc vacancy updates instantly from our website.
Top Queries Search By People
Doha Government Jobs,
Driver Jobs in Doha,
MEEZA Qatar Jobs for Other Countries,
MEEZA Qatar Jobs for Indian,
MEEZA Qatar Jobs for Pakistani,
MEEZA Qatar Job Application Form,
MEEZA Qatar Security Jobs,
Service Design Analyst Jobs in Doha,
Jobs at MEEZA in Doha,
Service Design Analyst Salaries in Doha,