Orion Qatar Jobs 2022 | Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs | Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs 2022 | Orion Jobs in Doha | Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Vacancy 2022 | Highest Paying Jobs in Doha | Orion Jobs in Qatar | Orion Group Vacancies and Employment, Latest Jobs with Orion Group Careers in Qatar.
Find Vacancies With Orion Jobs in Qatar Today, Check Current Orion Group Careers Advertisement in the Qatar. Apply for Online Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs, Find out Current Orion Group Career Opportunities: www.orionjobs.com Official website.
⁂ Latest Update ⁂
Commissioning Site Leader Jobs in Orion Qatar Active Now!
Get City of Qatar Jobs in the Doha. Upcoming Qatar Govt Jobs Vacancy. Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs 2022 – Orion Group High Paying Salary Jobs in the Qatar, Highest Paying Jobs in Orion. Find full or part-time jobs in Qatar. Instant availability of Information provided on Orion Group Recruitment is for the benefit of the jobseeker and candidates looking for jobs with Orion Group for Male and Females.
Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs 2022-2023 Apply Online Commissioning Site Leader Vacancy in Doha | Latest Orion Group Careers Job Opportunities in Qatar
Orion Group Jobs and Employment– Find here the Latest Qatar Jobs on Orion Group for Man and Women. Orion Qatar Jobs Vacancies. Full-Time Government Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Government Jobs Opportunity in the Qatar. Upcoming Qatar Federal Government Jobs. You can get jobs news from Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs related to the current job opening in Part-Time or Full-Time Orion Group Jobs Vacancies.
Orion Qatar Careers 2022 – Currently Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs Careers you can check Women jobs in the Qatar and Man’s jobs in the Qatar, Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs. Latest Qatar Government Jobs. Get City of Qatar Jobs in the Qatar. Find All Upcoming Qatar Govt Jobs.
You can get the latest Qatar government jobs careers notification in Doha. Currently, Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs is now available. Now you can apply for Commissioning Site Leader Jobs in Orion Group Vacancies. We will update you on this page for Doha Jobs in Qatar.
So candidates can subscribe to our Qatar Government job portal for upcoming Qatar Government Careers Vacancies 2022 in Orion Group Vacancies. You can also find here Orion Group vacancies for any education qualification degree/ diploma jobs in Doha and upcoming jobs in Qatar. Check our Qatar Vacancies page.
Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs 2022-2023 Apply for Best Jobs in Qatar and Highest Paying Salary Jobs in Doha, Orion Group Qatar Careers Jobs and Employment
Orion Group Qatar Careers: Apply Online Latest Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs, Looking Latest jobs seekers notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently, Orion Group – Commissioning Site Leader Jobs are available now.
Find full or part-time jobs in Qatar, job seekers who are seeking Orion Group. Commissioning Site Leader Jobs in Qatar with relevant required experience can apply for Orion Careers Employment in Doha. You check here for Qatar Government Jobs in Orion. Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs is available for Orion jobs in Qatar.
Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs Application Form Such eligible applicants can apply to these positions by submitting their applications to the given application address. Therefore, through online the Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs page link provided in the below section, Read all the job details below carefully.
Jobs Summary – Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs
|Hiring Organisation||Orion Group|
|Job Category||Commissioning Site Leader
|Duty Station/ Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 4000 per month (Not Confirm)|
|Job Req ID||CR/054947_1653580337|
|Contract Type||Contract/ Pramanent|
|Job Time||Full-Time/ Part-Time|
We have a current opportunity for a Commissioning Site Leader on a contract basis. The position will be based in Doha. For further information about this position please apply.
Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs – Description
* In the initial phase, to assist the MP/FOPS Commissioning Manager in preparing high level Commissioning procedures/documents and all necessary elements for the future EPCIC Call for Tenders and Technical Contractual Exhibits.
* To assist and support the Commissioning Manager in supervising the EPCC Contractor activities linked to the Commissioning of the 2 well head platforms.
* To Liaise with CPP Commissioning Site Leader (who is in charge of B#3 Coordination)
* To supervise the Company Commissioning Team during Onshore/Offshore Phases
* Ensure Commissioning preparation and execution with Contractor
* To define the Commissioning mobilization plan
* To recruit the commissioning Team (final approval by Commissioning Manager)
* The candidate will have to manage a team of Commissioning discipline Leaders and specialists, an ICAPS/Completion coordination Team and interface with both Construction and Field Operations Teams.
* Staff supervised: up to 30 people during a multi-project phases
* Areas of impact: Project Safety performance, Project planning (First Oil date) and plant availability (operational performance).
ACTIVITIES – PREPARATION PHASE
BASIC ENGINEERING PHASE (FEED and Detailed engineering)
* To draft the pre-commissioning and commissioning philosophy, identify a preliminary systems/sub-system break-down and list of operational tests, participates to the preparation of a preliminary start-up sequence, Involvement in Schedule definition.
* To review the EPCIC contract (agreement and exhibits) to make sure all Commissioning related scope and contractual elements are in place before Award.
EPCIC COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE
* To review and approve the Commissioning Management procedures (handover, interfaces, punch list, organization, spare parts, HSE etc.).
* To review and approve the Commissioning dossiers prepared by Contractor (including ICAPS database, Operational Test Procedures).
* To coordinate the activities of the Company Commissioning Team mobilized during this period.
* To participate or ensure Commissioning participation to FAT of major/critical equipment as required.
* To prepare the overall Commissioning plan.
* Lead Commissioning Meetings
* Participate to project meeting and develop Commissioning preparation reports
ACTIVITIES – EXECUTION PHASE
* To promote/ensure safety within the Commissioning activities and verify that safety procedures and Permit to Work system are implemented by the Commissioning Team.
* To witness and monitor the pre-commissioning activities performed by the Contractor and countersign all pre-commissioning dossiers at Ready for Commissioning (RFC) status.
* To control all Commissioning activities performed by Contractor.
* To ensure proper control of Commissioning activities (progress vs planning, punch list follow-up..) and recommend any necessary corrective actions.
* To approve Commissioning Documents submitted by Contractor
* To report immediately any unexpected event that may impact the Commissioning or Start-Up of the platforms.
* Lead Commissioning Meetings
* Participate to project meeting
* Consolidate Commissioning and progress reports
* To review and approve the Commissioning dossiers after completion of Construction (RFC), after completion of Commissioning activities (AOC) and to ensure the signature of the Transfer certificates (TOM).
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
* Batch#3 Project involves the development of 3 new offshore platforms (2 NWHP + 1 CPP) and Brownfield upgrade. Central Processing Platform is bridge linked to the existing facilities on G-Complex. All these activities could be executed across different international sites. This Project will require complex interfaces with other entities of NOC.
* Onshore and Offshore phases
* Brownfield and Greenfield environment designed on a different basis, minimum coherence to ensure smooth future operations
* EPCIC execution shall take place at Contractor premises, FAT premises. A rotation scheme might be implemented during Onshore Commissioning Peak period (6-7 months prior to load-out) as well as offshore phase.
Qualifications and Experience – Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering,
* Experience: At least 15-20 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 8-10 years’ experience in a lead Commissioning role,
* Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution.
* Strong interpersonal and good communication skills,
* Available for technical missions worldwide,
* Experienced with Total General Specifications, OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM/MANASA DCC Database and relevant codes and standards,
* Language: Fluent English,
* Computer literate,
* Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
* H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
* Electrical Certificates
How to Submit the Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs 2022 Application form
Aspirants who fill this job require eligibility to fill Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs. Orion Group Application Form for Qatar Job Vacancies 2022 can submit your Application Form with the help of the below-given tips:-
- Click on the Apply Here Now button available below on this page.
- You will be redirected to the official webpage of Orion Group Jobs Careers.
- Please select the job according to your qualification.
- In this case, we are sharing Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs.
- Fill in all the details with 100% correct information as per the given instructions.
- Now submit the required documents along with CV, qualification certificate, or other.
- Once check that all the details including name, email, phone number, and given documents are correct.
- Click on submit button. And waiting for the reply from Orion Group Carrier.
|➥ Apply Here Now|
Note:- Kindly visit the official Orion Group job page and once again check all eligibility criteria and available Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs. The official link is given above in this article. There is no additional deadline or application fee to apply for Orion Group jobs.
Reasons to go here for Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs Careers 2022
Due to not getting proper information about the latest and upcoming Orion Group Vacancies, many people are deprived of getting Orion Qatar Commissioning Site Leader Jobs. We provide all latest and updated Orion Group vacancies information faster than others. You can quickly check all the information about the vacancies available on our website.
We have been working here for the past many years, and many job seekers have been successfully selected as employees in many Qatar jobs. To check out all the latest jobs, latest vacancies, and best jobs, add our website to your favorites and bookmark it. Also, click on allow the button to view all Orion Group vacancy updates instantly from our website.
Top Queries Search By People
Doha Government Jobs,
Driver Jobs in Doha,
Orion Qatar Jobs for Other Countries,
Orion Qatar Jobs for Indian,
Orion Qatar Jobs for Pakistani,
Orion Qatar Job Application Form,
Orion Qatar Security Jobs,
Commissioning Site Leader Jobs in Doha,
Jobs at Orion in Doha,
Commissioning Site Leader Salaries in Doha,